“The Millionaire Next Door”By Thomas J. Stanley & William D. Danko is an amazing read when it comes to learning how millionaires live and obtain their wealth. Two authors went out to investigate this question and they found something interesting. Most millionaires didn’t live the “high life”. Those who had great wealth didn’t live in upscale neighborhoods, have luxurious cars or live above their means.
There were seven common demonstrators found when interviewing their candidates
- Financial independence is more important than showing social status.
- They live way below their means.
- They allocate their time and money efficiently in ways to build wealth
- Their parents did not provide economic outpatient care.
- They chose the right occupation.
- They target market opportunities.
- Their adult children are economically efficient.
CHECK IT OUT HERE “THE MILLIONAIRE NEXT DOOR” BY THOMAS J. STANLEY & WILLIAM D. DANKO